Friday 25 September 2015

Abioye

Orgasm a natural release of sexual tension.There were women,who are"blocked"psychologically from experiencing orgasm.Abioye was one of them.Seated in her office in her big corporate world,working on her laptop,Abioye mused on the problem she faced."Who was going to be her Thursday??"Bolanle??adefemi??She turned over in her mind...nah,they won't do.Those were failed sexual partners.She didn't need anyone grunting on her,like he was doing her perfectly.
For some reason at this time in her life,she was in a situation where it was difficult to experience pleasure.Still in deep thought,her secretary walked in with her best friend trailing behind her.A slight frown appeared on her face and disappeared almost immediately.

"I told her you were busy ma'am,but she still insisted on seeing you"

"It's okay Beatrice"Go back to your desk.

Facing her friend,"What brings you here darling,she said smiling"

Utibe chuckled.So you know,I saw that frown on your face.I promise I'm not here to stop you from your sick practice..she sighed as she settled into a cushion comfortably.In Fact, I finally found a solution for you...Utibe said Mischief written all over her face.

"Annoyance in her voice,I've told you guys to leave me alone with your plenty suggestions.Told you severally I will stop when I finally reach heaven..."Period"Abioye murmured.  

"Oh please,shut up and lemme finish Abioye."
As I was saying before you rudely interrupted,I was discussing with my brothers about your sick self...

"You did what???,Abioye bellowed"

"Honey,it's no secret you are sick.Utibe continued,not a bit grazed by Abioye's raised voice.The whole tight circle knows."seriously you need to let me finish and stop interrupting.

"By all means continue"

As I was saying,before you rudely interrupted again...I have this cousin,who just flew back from the UK.Well,he was there while discussing with them boys...He said,he is willing to help you...Utibe chuckled.
He said I should tell you and I quote"by the time I'm through with you,you will profess your love to me"

Abioye couldn't help herself,she laughed whole heartedly till tears filled her eyes.
Firstly,I'm not your charity case and I'm capable of picking my own man.Secondly,you guys seriously need to stop discussing me.

Honey,you've been sleeping with random strangers...AIDS is real.
Secondly,I rather I discuss you then anyone else...Utibe rolled her eyes and I rather you sleep with someone I know,my cousin iniobong who is a "hunk".

"I hear you loud and clear honey...but I hope you also told him,I'm a difficult person to satisfy?"

"I sure did"she was on her feet,ready to leave.

Do you want details of how tonight goes??abioye asked.

"Ewwwwwwwwww...I sure don't want to hear how my cousin disappointed you or how he was an alpha male and fucked you thoroughly.

Okay honey.My place 6pm...Abioye said now in a lighter mood...and also please tell him,there will be no need for protocols...she winked.

"God,remind me how you became  my best-friend again"?utibe asked"

'Because apart from my sick hubby,I'm the only one  who understands your silly ass'she hugged Utibe.

"Bye sweetie"

"Bye"

6.30pm

We are here,Utibe said.
She's coming to the gate now...good luck.

"Iniobong chuckles"Goodluck really??We are two grown adults,you need not worry.You said she's hot right?

"Right,it's just so sick!

"He kissed her on the forehead,relax cuz'i've got this."
Bye he said,as he stepped out from the car and swayed towards the gate.Just then,the gate was opened by Abioye.

Wow!iniobong said...dazed.

Utibe said you were hot but she didn't tell me how hot!!He fanned himself.

"This dame was se...xy"

And you are a 'hunk' indeed she smiled at him,loving the way the conversation was going as she ushered him into her house.Drinks??

Yes please,iniobong said.

Here,she handed it over to him.He pulled her roughly to him and she sat  on his lap."no need for formalities iniobong said As he pinched her nipples"

"I just want to give you unlimited pleasure."

"She giggled,I love that"she felt it down to her pussy.
He undressed her slowly,watching her face as she tried to put herself in the mood.He used her t.shirt to blindfold her.

"What are you doing??...she giggled"

"You will see"
He could feel her anticipating.

He laid her on the floor,and undressed.She could feel him shift himself closer to her.He whispers into her ear,is your pussy wet?

"Yes!"
 
He uses his thumb and trailed it over her chin,down to the hollow of her throat.He bit her earlobe lightly.
"Good"he said,pinching her nipple hard again,making her cry out.
"You want me to make you cum"?,don't you??
"Oh...yes please,her voice between pleading and begging."

"Please??iniobong taunted"

"Oh God,yes,yes,make me cum.i want your cock so bad,right now...Abioye felt his breath heavily on her ear,he whispered darkly,"you don't get my cock yet,I'm not done playing with you".

"You need my cock,I teased?,what will you do to get it??"

"Anything!anything!just tell me?i'll do it"she panted.Oh please! use me....