Tuesday 20 October 2015

Tia,3

Tia eyed her husband in annoyance.
"Sweetie,won't you be late for work?You know how traffic is?"

"I don't know,maybe it's because you can't wait for me to leave"what's going on?Why are you so excited I'm going back to work?

Oh darling!you don't think?oh sweetie,I haven't pampered myself in two weeks!.Just because I didn't want to miss any waking and sleeping moment with you hence me always at home.You know when you work,it's like you are never here.

*smiling,you love it when I'm home.dont you?"

"I cherish it"Tia blew her husband a kiss.Now hurry before you get stuck in traffic.

"Thanks baby,I love you."

"Love you too honey"

I will put a call across to Uche,let him know his services are needed.I hope he is well rested because my wify,is quite the demanding one ...he said as he kissed her cheek.

"Please do"
The words....if only he knew.
Or did he know?rested well enough?demanding?services needed?Alarmed she looked at him.He didn't seem to notice her facial expression.He kissed her once again and bid her farewell.

Almost immediately her worries were pushed aside.She had to prepare for Uche.He will be here soon.

Smiling happily,she skipped to her room.
Hmmm...what to wear?she pondered
Deciding,she put on a sexy black lace nightie and waited.

30 minutes later,Uche arrived.
Hugging him tight and getting a deep kiss from him,Tia's head was spinning.

"I missed you"I thought I was going to die...did you miss me??uche asked and 
looked at her boobs...they are quite swollen today,"I missed this"he kissed each tenderly.

"I missed you too,I had nightmares"she replied.
Yeah,they were swollen because of her pre-menstrual symptoms.He didn't have to know that bit of information.i knew my nipples were already hard beneath my nightie.He swallowed hard and looked back up at me.

"I want to help with your swollen breast problem"

Keeping a straight face,I asked him how?

"I want to suck on your breast and drink your milk.I've been dreaming about it.
 
I peeled off my nightie.My swollen boobs came free and stood out proud from my chest.My nipples were hard,areoles swollen.I leaned back on the couch.

"Have your way with me"

Uche leaned forward and took her nipple gently into his mouth.He swirled his tongue around it.Tia bit her lower lip and held his head against her breast.
He was actually very good at this,keeping a nice rhythm.I could feel the pressure start to ease on the breast he was working on.The pressure was not easing in my crotch however,I could feel my self getting wet.

Uche switch back and forth between each breast making sure they got equal attention.

Tia had her head back,stroking his head.This felt wonderful,the excitement of knowing he was her driver was making her more wet.My mind drifted back to the night I pictured his big cock entering my pussy.

He let go of my nipple and rolled off the couch.i felt his hand on my panties.He slowly pulled them down and off.I opened my eyes,I could see the desire in his eyes.

Uche quickly  took off his shirt and shorts.His very big cock was hard and pointed straight out.The huge head was swollen wet.He leaned forward and kissed her.Breaking the passionate kiss,he made his way down between her breast to her belly.He lingered there,tracing the outline her belly bottom.He kissed it and ran his tongue.She whimpered as he did.He used his fingers and spread her open,licking all around her soaking wet entrance.Finally he found her clit and sucked it in.
Tia shuddered with her first orgasm,she bucked off the couch some and he held onto her hips.He knew not to linger there.Still trying to catch her breath,Uche stood,flipped her over so her ass and wet pussy was presented to him.Uche moved in close behind her and rubbed his swollen head across her pussy lips.Tia opened up like a flower and he pressed his cock into her core.Slowly he went in,taking his time.His fat cock was stretching her and it felt so good.He started a slow in and out motion getting gradually deeper then hit the bottom.

"Are you okay?Uche asked breaking the silence"

"Yes,your big cock feels so good inside me"
Guys like to her stuff like that,Tia could swear she felt his cock get bigger.He was using longer strokes now and I was pushing in back into him.i could feel his balls slapping into my clits.
He was an accomplished lover,even though his big cock was inside my hot tight pussy,he was lasting a long time.Tia felt him grabbed her legs and turned her over,she was now on her back and did this without pulling out.

"I mean,how awesome is that?!!!"

I wrapped my legs around him,I could tell he was concentrating,wanting to please me.Neither of us wanted this to end.
I pulled him to me,kissed him and moved my hand down to his ass urging him on.
It felt so different in this position,much more personal than doggie style.Our bodies as one,him making love to me and I to him.Tia broke their kiss and told Uche she didn't know how she will stop doing this with him.He looked her in the eye,told her,"it's never going to end".
Uche's fat cock pounding her pussy,he raised up over her.From the look on his face,Tia could tell he was close,so was she.He stroked faster,grabbing her hips,he pulled himself deep within her and she felt him spasming inside her.
Tia felt hot cum shoot out,which was quickly overtaken by her own eruption.Her vaginal fluttered and squeezed him,as her whole body thrashed out,she couldn't help it.Uche hung onto her and finished draining himself.

We both collapsed,Uche held onto her.His cock stayed inside her pussy ,not wanting to leave.